Organic Fine Food Company's new factory is equipped in a flexible
manner to support a variety of processing needs.
Our current equipment includes:
- Three cool rooms (two in packing shed, one in factory)
- Three freezer rooms
- Oil jacketed LPG cooking vessels
- Pasteurizing equipment
- Jar sterilizing equipment
- Apple/pear peeler, corer, slicer
- Blending equipment
Cup filling machine and mixing tank for plastic tubs with sealed foil lids,
70 ml to 500 ml tubs
- Single to 3-phase power converter
- Metal detector
- Brown model 202 pulping machine
- Ink jet coder
- Laboratory for quality control
- Staff room and laundry, washroom facilities
- Office facilities
- Warehouse space, forklift access
Our main processed products are fruit purees.
Firstly, the fruit is prepared by washing and hulling in the
case of strawberries, and by slicing in the case of
apples and pears, followed by freezing if storage is necessary.
fruit, either frozen or fresh, is cooked, blended into a puree
and hot filled into polypropylene tubs ranging in size from 70 ml to
500 ml. The tubs are heat sealed with foil lids and then bath
pasteurised in hot water to ensure a good shelf life for storage at
The best before dates and batch numbers are coded onto the tubs
before they are placed in cardboard sleeves for sale. Our cup
filling machine has a capacity of 1,800 cups per hour.