4 mashed ripe bananas
2 organic eggs
½ cup organic coconut sugar
2/3 cups NO GUILT APPLE SAUCE
1 ½ cups organic plain flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup oats
¼ cup dried cranberries
¼ cup walnuts crumbled
¼ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 180˚c.
2. Stir together mashed bananas, eggs, sugar and NO GUILT APPLE SAUCE in a bowl. Mix well.
3. Into a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt. Then stir through cinnamon and oats.
4. Fold wet ingredients into flour mix until well combined.
5. Add remaining ingredients and briefly mix.
6. Pour mixture into a greased 11 x 21 cm loaf pan.
7. Cook in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
8. Cool for 10 minutes in pan before turning out onto a wire rack.
Did you know that apple sauce can be used as a healthy substitute for butter, oil and milk in many baking recipes? Try our scrumptious banana bread recipe using our NO GUILT APPLE SAUCE made from 100% local and organic apples. It makes for a moist and hearty meal on the run!